first blog here!

Filed under: , , , , , by: MadG

Hey! Are you thinking, ‘Now, what’s with this new blog?’


Well then, here you go.... this is to provide myself a platform to express my views on social issues - issues that interest me; issues that I can relate to; issues that affect those like me. Well, an issue, that satisfies all the above conditions will be fewer in number. This means you will not find me posting more here.

Being just another citizen of this world, my opinions may not be very significant. But, it’s bound to differ from the popular views in more cases. I attribute this to my tendency to stay away from the crowd, to stand out.

This is my attempt to let my whispers be heard by people around the world. So, anybody out there………..

2 comments:

On January 20, 2009 at 7:55 AM , Anonymous said...

Hey,Madhan! This is Sudha.Really amazing work you are doing:)

 
On January 20, 2009 at 7:57 PM , MadG said...

Thanks Sudha! :-)